Sunday, October 30, 2016

Blog 5 Aftermath

I will admit, I am kind of disappointed that I didn't complete my 30 day challenge. I just felt like it wasn't the right time to do it. But like I said in my last blog, there's no excuses. The only thing I need to do is plan for another 30 day challenge but make time for it. Maybe if I organize my schedule on a calendar that would be more helpful. That way I know what to look forward to the next day and have a hour to hour agenda. Usually I'm the type of person that just goes with the flow of the day and don't really plan unless if I have major event to go to. To be honest I think that's a bad habit because being organized makes people seem more professional and have to probably worry less about things. Such as, if they have something planned they will 100% take care of it compared to a person who goes with the flow they might end up doing something else that isn't as important but decided not to. Hopefully I will start and complete another 30 day challenge before the year is over, I still have about two months to complete one. Maybe it can get me in a better position to start the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment