This is the end of blogging for me. Through this horribly failed 30 day challenge of mine I have actually learned a lot. I learned that if you organize your time, you have a higher chance of completing the 30 day challenge. Also you need to make time and not make excuses because that gets you into a bad habit of not getting anything done. The most important thing that I thought influenced if you were successful in completing your 30 day challenge was the people you surround yourself with. If you surround yourself with people who motivate you then it will give you that energy to keep grinding out your challenge as if you surround yourself with people that don't motivate you or that don't acknowledge what you're doing then it can kill your whole mindset of trying to stay motivated. In the near future when I attempt to take on another 30 day challenge, I know what to look for and what to avoid. I also have an idea on how I can successfully complete a 30 day challenge. I might even blog again if I do another challenge so I can look back at these six blogs and prove myself wrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment