Thursday, October 27, 2016
Day 30, Blog 4 30 day challenge officially over
The 30-day challenge is officially over. What can I say, I thought it was going to be easy and I was going to be able to actually go to the gym everyday for the 30 days. Maybe I should have read how to overcome challenges when I started to lose motivation. After the week I was sick, is when I lost complete motivation to get back into the gym. I guess you could say, and I hate to say this but I failed at my 30 day challenge. It takes a lot for someone to be committed and have to plan the time out of your day to a 30 day challenge depending on what you're doing. For me it was hard trying to make the time because of the responsibilities I have at home. Either way there should be no excuses, I could have planned the 30 day challenge around my schedule without any issues. Even though the 30 day challenge is over doesn't mean I won't give up on my challenge I just need to find that motivation and organize my time. Hopefully in the near future I can try again. I recommend watching this TED talk video on how to break a bad habit. I can relate to this because I need to get out of the bad habits I have of procrastinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment