Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Statement/Reflection

Larry Villa
CCR094/ENG121
Denise Richter
December 6th, 2016
Statement/Reflection
My digital story in all reality was really difficult to make. I thought at first it would be easy but then I found myself recording over and over again. I could picture in my head how I wanted to do it but I couldn’t deliver and kept starting over and over. It took me about a couple hours to record about a 1:50 of narration. The reason I talked about how I played sports and why I quit was to show the background on what happened and how difficult it was to return to the thing I love to do. I appreciated all the feedback I got from my classmates and especially my teacher and now know how I could improved my digital story.

My challenge wasn't the easiest per say. I chose my 30 day challenge of getting back to shape because back then I felt energized and motivated to do stuff. Now I sometimes get to lazy to even do my homework. About halfway through my challenge I got really sick for a week and when that was over I gave up completely on my challenge since there was only about 5 days left. Building my portfolio and watching it come together I was proud of myself because slowly every week I would see how I felt and acted on different days. I found myself enjoying writing about what I did for the day and in the near future I plan to do another 30 day challenge and be successful at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment