October 10th, 2016
Just got home from a training session at the gym and let me say, I'm feeling pretty good, I am doing better except for the fact that I'm struggling to eat better. Even though I cut back a little on eating out, I still eat junk food thats around the house. I know for a fact if somehow all the junk food gets out of the house I will get accustomed to eating healthier. For some reason, there are two things that have kept me going and helping me not give up halfway through this challenge is first my intro essay. I go back and reread it so it can give me more motivation to keep grinding. The second thing was today in class listening to all my classmates share out loud how successful they've been so far with their challenge. Well hopefully I stay on track and keep pushing to become a better me.
No comments:
Post a Comment